CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 19, 2021
- We are now hiring immediately for part-time
CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER positions.
- Location: Lemont-Bromberek SD113A - 16100 W. 127th,
Lemont, IL 60439 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Part-time; Monday trough Friday from
9:30am to 1:00pm.
- Requirement: Prior cashier/food service experience is a
plus! Willing to train!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place
where you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public
and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining
Services. That’s about 2.6 million young students we provide meals
and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies
Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not
only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which
Full time associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many
fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Operates Point of Sale system,
assists the Chef, prepares coffee, and keeps the coffee and cashier
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps prepare foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and
desserts. Also helps prepare catering orders.
- Performs cashier duties using the POS system.
- Perform general cleaning duties; removes trash and garbage to
- Provides service in all retail areas, including cashiering and
- Cashiers according to established procedures, maintaining cash
accuracy with receipts. Makes deposits at the end of each
- Inventories and restocks supplies and food products.
- Sets up serving line, ensuring temperatures are taken, recorded
and within acceptable ranges; notifies cooks if food temperatures
are not within acceptable limits.
- Serves hot and cold items to customers.
- Sets up items for purchase on daily basis.
- Keeps refrigerator stocked and product rotated using the first
in, first out rule.
- Stocks pantries with correct par levels of food items on a
daily basis. Records replenished amounts on floor stock form for
each unit. Records refrigerator temperatures on floor stock form
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented
organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by
using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth
opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex,
religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Keywords: Compass Group, Chicago , CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (PART-TIME), Other , LEMONT, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!