Business Area Sales Manager, Enterprise
Company: US Cellular
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Business Area Sales Manager, Enterprise - SAL022232
This position is responsible for leading a team of Enterprise
Account Managers. This role will be responsible for the execution
of the Enterprise sales strategies and achieving all assigned sales
goals within a defined territory. You will lead key activities
including objectives for operations, Enterprise sales activities,
revenue growth, retention and ensuring the delivery of an
exceptional customer experience.
- Lead, manage and direct a team of Enterprise Account Managers.
Set and ensure the achievement of daily, weekly, monthly and annual
goals to meet performance, activity and development objectives for
self and team.
- Develop and implement sales plans aligned with the company
strategy to acquire new business and increase revenue for large,
geographically distributed customers and prospects while providing
maintenance, support and retention of existing enterprise business
- Provide continuous development and training for Enterprise
Account Managers to acquire new customer growth and increase sales
performance. Work with Customer Lifecycle Managers (CLMs) to
develop programs and strategies that enhance the customer
experience and retention of the existing customer base.
- Lead contract dealings for renewals and participate in contract
negotiations for new products and services, all with a focus on
- Prepare/maintain sales forecasts and forecast pipeline, account
status reports, and make recommendations to enhance account growth
and new revenue potential to meet or exceed sales quota
- Understand and ensure the targeted business customers meet our
financial goals and are profitable to the company. Assist in
developing rate plans that allow for profitable growth that meet
quota and budget targets.
- Developing and cultivating productive business relationships
with C level executives of our prospective and current
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training sales
associates and maintaining accurate associate and business records
within the UScellular CRM (Salesforce)
- Assist associates with resolving escalated customer
- Provide leadership with market information and competitive
insights on a regular basis. Work with marketing to develop
customer facing collateral and vertical marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 5-7 years of proven business sales success in major accounts or
government (Local and State) accounts sales environments.
- 3 years of leadership experience, including managing direct
reports in an outside business sales environment.
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into manageable goals
and tactical plans
- Ability to partner with multiple internal departments
- Strong analytical and financial acumen
- Communication, collaboration, consultative, negotiation and
competitive sales skills that leverage both process and
- Travel required- 50%
Job : Sales Business Solutions
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL Wisconsin-MADISON_WI,
Oklahoma-TULSA_OK, Washington-RICHLAND_WA, Nebraska-OMAHA_NE, North
Carolina-WILMINGTON_NC, Iowa-URBANDALE_IA, Oregon-MEDFORD_OR, New
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to
qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
Keywords: US Cellular, Chicago , Business Area Sales Manager, Enterprise, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!