Location: Rolling Meadows
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk
management and consulting services. We help businesses grow,
communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by
The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A
culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our
clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel
The Client Representative assists Account
Managers, Account Executives, Producers, Brokers in servicing
designated group of clients or book of business as it relates to
marketing, claims, administration, and sales.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Typically assigned to accounts having less complex needs with
no renewal goals associated with assigned accounts.
- Under direction of more senior staff, provides administrative
support to an assigned group of clients.
- Resolves customer service inquiries that require research and
interactions with carriers or agents.
- Generally requires assistance when resolving more complex
- Day-to-day client contacts are generally mid- or lower-level
client staff and contact with clients.
- Responds to client questions and maintains a log of
- Markets new and renewal accounts according to company
- Evaluates all proposals to include in spreadsheets.
- Prepares renewals and client information presentations and
assists in preparing RFP responses.
- May provide guidance and direction to Customer Service Reps or
- High School Diploma/GED and 1 or more years of related
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Understanding of the insurance brokerage business and customer
- Ability to work in an agile working model of commuting on site
to the Rolling Meadows branch 2 times a week, WFH 3 times a
- Ability to travel locally up to 20%.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
#LI - LB3
Keywords: Gallagher, Chicago , Client Representative, Other , Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!