Client Service Manager - Personal Lines
Location: Rolling Meadows
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management
and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities
thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The
Gallagher Way , our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A
culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our
clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel
their futures. Position Summary:
Accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to
Gallagher's Personal Lines clients, this role operates in a team
environment to manage less complex insurance accounts. Rather than
having assigned clients, this role provides real-time servicing of
clients in a shared call center environment.
Primary areas of focus include delivering consistent, high quality
client service, supporting the business priorities and growth, and
consistently achieving or exceeding operational productivity and
performance metrics. Manages inbound questions and requests from
group of accounts with relatively simple servicing needs, ensuring
an excellent customer experience.
Essential duties include:
- A nswering client phone and email queries related to billing,
coverage, pricing, claims, policy cancellations, policy
endorsements, inspections, documentation requests, issues,
- Collaborates with Sales team to transition prospective
- Maintains complete and accurate client and policy data and
- Contributes to key business outcomes such as client
satisfaction, client retention and is also responsible for
fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree with 0+ years client service and/or claims
management experience -OR-
- High School degree/GED with 3+ years client service and/or
claims management experience.
- Producer's license.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize
productivity and quality.
- Previous experience managing client relationships.
- Insurance knowledge - Personal Lines experience preferred.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Consistently delivers high quality work in a timely
- Builds rapport quickly with external clients.
- Effectively balances a strong client focus with maximizing
- Quickly determines critical issues, detail oriented.
- Solves problems quickly and focus solutions on the root
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Chicago , Client Service Manager - Personal Lines, Other , Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!