Myticas Consulting is currently seeking a Full-Stack .Net Core
Developer for a contract position with our direct client based in
Chicago, IL 60604 or Can Work 100% Remote.
Good to Have:
Our client is seeking experienced enterprise level full-stack
.Net software developers. The purpose of the role is to develop
enterprise software solutions to support complex and global level
structural chemistry processes. The position will be involved in
all aspects of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
New team members will join the current team of 3 software
developers. The ideal candidate is a quick learner, who can work
directly with the business and BSA team.
We are looking to add additional developers to the current
On the database side we use Oracle.
We are converting old applications written in Java to newer
Responsibilities include but are not limited
• Programming ability in the .Net platform using C# language
• Collaboration with other team members does determine efficient
and maintainable solutions.
• Complete tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments and
• Work closely with the manager to effectively manage and
• Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent technical communication skills.
• Communicate to team members during the product development to
make sure it fits design.
• Technical expertise in such areas as database, rest API , .NET
MVC and the client-server architecture.
.Net full stack software developer with excellent web
development skills using C#, .Net MVC and .Net Core.
7+ years of experience, Bachelor or Master’s in computer science
Problem solver/Logical Thinker.
Full stack development
Attention to details