Summary: Modes of treatment utilized include
group therapy, individual supportive therapy, behavior
modification, pharmacology, and recreational therapy. The care
delivery system features an interdisciplinary team approach.
Nursing care is implemented by a primary nursing model. Nurses
working in this area do not necessarily need experience in
psychiatry, BUT must have an interest in this area. This position
is open to experienced RNs and new grad nurses. All nurses new to
Rogers Behavioral Health, regardless of experience, will receive an
extensive orientation. Pool nurse will be supporting both the
Hinsdale, IL and Skokie, IL clinics.
- $7,500 sign on bonus with an 18-month commitment (0.51 FTE
- $5,000 sign on bonus with an 18-month commitment (0.5 FTE
Schedule: Pool (4-8 eight hour
shifts per 28 day schedule) minimum of 2 shifts/week.
Monday- Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:30 pm,
based on program/coverage needs
- Illinois RN License
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
Scholarships available for Rogers employees working on nursing
- Loan Forgiveness
- Department Profile: Mental Health Recovery
- Location: Hinsdale, Illinois
- Type of Position: Pool
- Specialty: Psychiatry
- Patient Population: Adult
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized,
not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care.
Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and
adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood
disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than
a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on
measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes.
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient
facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers
outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the
The System also includes
Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which
supports patient care, programs, and research; and
Rogers In Health, an initiative that works to
eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more
information, visit rogersbh.org.
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an