Company: Polaris Wealth Advisory Group, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ParaplannerPolaris Wealth Advisory Group, LLC is a federally
registered investment advisor. We help high net worth individuals
and small businesses build and maintain their wealth by creating
realistic financial plans and managing portfolio growth
responsibly. We are committed to understanding our clients' goals
and putting their interests first.We are expanding! We are
currently seeking a Paraplanner to assist our sales and services
teams prepare financial plans for prospects and
- Input securities data into financial planning software.
- Make recommendations to the advisors about financial planning
solutions that will fit the client's risk tolerance and time
- Under the direction of the advisors, prepare alternative
proposals (what if options) for the client.
- Accurately update prospect information in CRM software.
- Input cost basis information on portfolio accounting
- Identify investments in clients' 401(k), 403(b), 457 plans that
align with the clients' asset allocation at Polaris.
- Update spreadsheets with current securities ratings data from
- Provide support for sales seminars and client appreciation
events including proposing potential sites, event logistics, and
the preparation of presentations and marketing collateral.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Required Education,
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 1 year in financial planning.
- Experience with financial planning software and CRM
- Competent computing skills that include working with the
Microsoft Office suite.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Series 65 preferred.
- CFP-- preferred.We offer a comprehensive benefits package that
includes medical insurance, paid time off, and a generous 401(k)
plan. We offer you a dynamic working environment, a culture of
mutual respect, commitment to maintaining the highest ethical
standards, and the opportunity to play a vital role in the growth
of our firm.Interested candidates should complete an application
and email a cover letter and resume. The application can be found
at Job Type: Full-timePay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftSupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Financial Concepts: 1 year (Preferred)License/Certification:
- CFP (Preferred)
- FINRA License (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
Keywords: Polaris Wealth Advisory Group, LLC, Chicago , Paraplanner, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!