Company: Addison Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job SummaryWork closely with the Regional CI Manager in the
execution of Lean Six Sigma deployment. Serves as an internal
consultant to the regional business units (business leaders,
managers) for project selection and management, facilitation,
change leadership and evaluation of improvement efforts.
- Develops strong relationships with regional leadership to
ensure support and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Facilitates and leads the improvement teams through the life
cycle of a project (DMAIC, Lean etc.)
- Develops analytic and measurement strategy for projects.
- Communicates regularly with Regional CI Manager, members and
executive sponsors about team progress toward goal achievement,
critical factors and obstacles.
- Ensures delivery of deployment benefits/results (Cost Savings,
Revenue Growth, Cost Avoidance etc.)
- Provide sense of urgency for results through project review and
metrics (Formal project review process).
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5 years work experience.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification required.
- Excellent analytical skills and a basic knowledge of accounting
principles and financial reporting requirements are required, as
are well-honed problem-solving skills.
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define
problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
- Strong planning, organizational, and project management skills.
Ability to work and cooperate with others to complete various talks
with established deadlines. Strong oral and written communication
Keywords: Addison Group, Chicago , Lean Specialist, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!