Company: BRAVIANT HOLDINGS
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Braviant, we believe in hiring great talent and offering them
the flexibility to achieve great results unbounded by geography.
Braviant is offering a fully remote option for anyone out of state
who wants to join our team and help us grow or a hybrid option for
those who want to join our Chicago office.
Who we are:Braviant is a leading provider of tech-enabled credit
products that combines breakthrough technology and cutting-edge
machine learning to transform how people access credit online. Our
next-generation approach to lending reduces credit barriers and
creates a Path to Prime to help millions of underbanked consumers
build credit history, reduce their cost of borrowing, and take
control of their personal finances.
The Role:We are looking for a Compliance Associate to support our
consumer lending business. You will be responsible for owning our
vendor management program, expanding our regulatory change
management process, and driving process improvements within the
broader Legal and Compliance group. In this role, you will be a
member of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team with the opportunity
to drive our compliance framework forward while expanding the
compliance culture across the company. You can expect to work with
leaders across our organization in adhering to industry
compliance.What you'll be doing:
- Lead our vendor management program from a regulatory
perspective which includes owning our vendor management policy,
completing due diligence, performing risk assessments, monitoring
our critical vendors, and working with other departments.
- Maintain clear and consistent vendor documentation such as
NDAs, contracts, risk assessments, and related artifacts.
- Work directly and closely with third parties (e.g. vendors or
bank partners) to complete periodic tasks and ad-hoc requests.
- Implement a cloud-based solution to manage key vendor
management steps including documentation management,
questionnaires, vendor-related news, workflow automation, and
- Manage the identification and analysis of regulatory changes we
are seeing in the industry from proposed rules, industry analysis,
fines, news articles, speeches, and enforcement actions.
- Partner with Legal, and functional areas, to assess and
document the initial applicability to our organization, products,
- Assess areas of focus for improvements such as automating a
manual process, reducing redundancy or repeat issues within a
process, or establishing feedback loops.What you'll bring:
- 4+ years of Compliance, Audit, or Operational Risk experience
with a strong Project Management focus at a FinTech, financial
services, or consumer lending company.
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to
communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel;
ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions.
- Proven track record for taking projects from conception to
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivated with the ability
to work independently.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS office products and/or
Google Suite.What makes you stand out:
- CRCM, CPA, PMP, or other related certifications.
- Implementation of vendor management solutions and regulatory
change management processes.
- Strong comfortability and experience working with collaborative
project management tools similar to Confluence, Kissflow, Trello,
What it's like to work here:We're more than just great snacks,
unique outings, a cool office, or swag. We're about achieving
results while having fun along the way. We believe in solving
problems together and building on each other's ideas. Our teams are
comprised of smart, curious individuals and we encourage everyone
to think like an owner, take initiative and drive their careers.
Our broad roles provide tremendous opportunities for individuals to
acquire new skills, gain exposure to all areas of the business, and
quickly see their impact at Braviant.
Keywords: BRAVIANT HOLDINGS, Chicago , Compliance Associate, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!