Regional Account Executive
Company: Cardinal Financial Company Limited Partnership
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who We Are
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that
focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and
employeesto provide the very best experience. We are genuine and
hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve and
intentionally push beyond what is considered good enough.
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and
expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a
ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need
We are looking for experienced Regional Account Executives that are
unwilling to compromise in their pursuit of excellence and wants to
help shape the future of lending. The Regional Account Executive is
responsible for building and maintaining a mortgage Broker client
base capable of meeting/exceeding production requirements. This
role will develop tactical strategies and sales disciplines to
maximize production opportunity within a designated territory. This
individual is expected to be effective, resourceful and predisposed
to action. This position requires a fluent knowledge of the
mortgage industry and strong sales acumen. The position requires a
strong technology mind and the Desire to Win!
What You Will Do
- Solicit and Develop a prospective client pipeline.
- Develop tactical strategies and sales disciplines to maximize
production opportunity within a designated territory.
- Actively manage pipeline / maintain acceptable performance
metrics as determined by CFW.
- Disciplined relationship management of approved accounts with a
focus on account activity, wallet share and market-share
- Continuously drive improvements/efficiencies with Clients.
- Develop production forecasts and specific marketing/business
plans outlined with actionable strategies.
- Engage extensively with Client and Prospective Client database
through multiple verticals including but not limited to In-Person
Sales visits, Phone, Email, Direct Marketing.
- Utilize prescribed CRM metrics in order to drive sufficient
outbound sales actions in order to produce expected results.
- Share ideas and best practices for success; serve as a peer
mentor when called upon.
- Communicate / Interact / Develop strong rapport with Operations
/ Fulfillment team members.
- Provide market intelligence as needed.
- Possess expert industry knowledge and continuously augment your
expertise through training, industry publications, lending
- Serve as subject matter expert on Cardinal Financial policies,
procedures, products and technology.
- Consistently gather data and update CRM systems
- Provide technical training and support to brokers with regard
to Cardinal Financial's proprietary technology platform,
- Conduct group presentations over phone/video to promote
Cardinal Financial's Value Proposition and present our process,
product and technology platforms.
- Travel extensively in an assigned territory for face client
interaction and business development.
- Provide World Class service through highly disciplined
follow-up and guidance to our Broker Partners.
- Support and Model the culture of Cardinal Financial. What You
- Undergraduate Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- 2+ years of successful origination experience required.
- Substantial working knowledge of all GSE, Regulatory, and
Compliance guidelines (RESPA, TILA, QM, AIR & TRID).
- Proficiency with technological solutions including LOS, CRM,
Social Media, Pricing Engines, and Agency Underwriting
- Accountable work ethic with proactive self-starter discipline &
the desire to get better every day.
- Innovative Mindset. Flexibility & willingness to accept new
ideas, concepts, processes & technology.
- The desire to Win / Competitive Spirit.
- Strong Sales Acumen / Contagious Enthusiasm.
- Problem Solving Skills / Conflict Resolution.
- Organized / Accountable for Results.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication
- 75% local and/or regional travel required.
- Extended and weekend work hours may be required. What We
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month
following your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
and much more.
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%-
Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and
aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures,
perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Keywords: Cardinal Financial Company Limited Partnership, Chicago , Regional Account Executive, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!