Posted on: May 16, 2022
Realtor.com is seeking a data driven, growth-oriented marketing
strategist to join our in-house paid search team. The SEM
Strategist will play an essential role in driving channel
improvements both large and small with an emphasis to drive
workstreams to completion. You will draw on your skills as a
marketer, optimizer, and organizer to bring the impact the role
requires. Success in the role requires strong problem-solving
skills, a knack for organizing/process building, ability to
communicate to all levels, solid analytical abilities and a growth
hacker mentality. This is an exciting opportunity to help build the
foundation for search marketing at Realtor.com.
- Lead and organize paid search project workstreams, from initial
ideation to final work product at the behest of leadership.
- Develop and introduce processes to track projects, develop
internal knowledge libraries and issue logging.
- Create and work closely with product teams to better translate
channel requirements and opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with other marketing channels to ensure
clean and holistic understanding of marketing performance and build
user stories. Create dynamic roadmaps that prioritize and speak to
- Monitor and report out on key workstreams including channel
project intake, workstream updates and new opportunities as well as
highlighting issues that arise.
- Partner with analytics to identify performance trends and
develop insights to help influence decisions for paid media
strategy Influence cross functional teams to get things done and
drive business results.
Experience & Skills
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience managing paid search in-house
and/or owned and optimized other complex digital marketing channels
Experience in running process methodologies highly desired like Six
Sigma, TQM, Agile, Lean, etc.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, experience
solving complex and diverse business problems
- Experience using online advertising solutions such as Google
Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, DSP, SA360, Kenshoo, Adobe Ad Cloud
Familiarity and or experience with SQL and working with large data
- Experience with project management tools like Atlassian,
Zendesk, Trello, and/or Github highly desired
- Experience with productivity suites like Microsoft office or
Google for work is required
- Experience with web analytics software such as Adobe Analytics
or Google Analytics is required
- Deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including
CPA, CPC, CPM and RoAS
- Strong Excel skills with experience building complex
spreadsheets, including pivot tables, multi-function formulas and
- Superb written and oral communication skills; excellent
presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both
internal team members and external vendors/partner
At realtor.com -, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their
own. We're a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to
ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new
home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we're there
to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust
us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps,
and we'd love to have you join our team to help.
We've got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet
jobs to choose from, so we're hoping you'll join us on our journey
to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and
more rewarding for everyone.
Let's make a difference, together. For Real.
Keywords: Realtor.com, Chicago , SEM Strategist, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!