Corporate Account Representative
Posted on: May 16, 2022
What we are looking for:
- Execute on campaigns to renew previous customers via cold
calling / appointments / email strategies
- Show value to former BrightEdge customers through reporting and
data via presentation desks
- Meet weekly and monthly activity goals/customer-based
activities to drive a strong pipeline
- Manage the Account Management/Customer lifecycle with C-Level
Executives and internal stakeholders
What this Job Requires:
- At least 1-year sales development experience
- Strong drive and history of exceeding targets in lead
- Excellent written and verbal communications, with ability to
multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while
maintaining positive manner
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-Level
- Experience with Salesforce.com or managing sales cycle through
- Bachelor's degree
BrightEdge is widely recognized as a global leader in SEO and
Digital marketing. The most innovative customers across more than
80 countries trust BrightEdge to modernize their Digital Marketing
stack for today's digital world. We are helping thousands of
organizations, including many of the world's largest companies,
transform their businesses and drive more revenue.
The continuous innovation of our product is supported by what we
believe to be our most valuable assets: our people. Our employees
are industry experts at the forefront of digital transformation.
Come join us and help us share the future of SEO.
Keywords: BrightEdge, Chicago , Corporate Account Representative, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!