Customer Success Leader
Company: Newsearch Horizons
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionFueled by strategic investment in technology and
innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities
and solve complex business problems for our clients through
building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine
that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client
Technology, you'll work with technologists and business
specialists, blending the firm's deep industry knowledge and
innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical
expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you'll be at the
forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data
Analytics into every corner of what we do here. That means more
growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices,
and the chance to make a real impact.The opportunityBe the
heartbeat of the customer. As Client Technology (CT) Customer
Success Manager (CSM), you are the face the firm. You'll partner
with various accounts to accelerate and drive success through the
effective adoption of tech enabled solutions. The journey is an
exciting one as you'll be actively listening to the customer,
understanding their pain points, and providing best practices to
implementing complex solutions. You'll be the connected tissue
across all Technology groups within the firm, understanding at a
high-level the problems affecting multiple customers and advocating
for ways to improve the product. If you are fascinated and
passionate about how technology is evolving and can articulate a
vision for how technology can be used and adapted for our
customer's unique needs, this could be the role for you.Your key
- You will be responsible for fostering relationships, making
sure the accounts are successful using our CT products and
services; your purpose is to be their voice and activate their
- Understand customer needs and pain points; ensure feedback and
insights are communicated back to internal teams (e.g.,
Engineering, Support, Product teams).
- Provide a high-touch experience, understanding which product
features are relevant for their use cases and proactively advise
better ways of using the product to realize increased value and
- Rigorously track metrics like CSAT, NPS, and onboarding
engagement rate to ensure the customer is gaining the intended
value from the product or service.
- Serve as the trusted advisor of the account(s), looking around
corners, anticipating their needs, and being a champion for
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting
their needs first yet challenging them at the right moment and as
appropriate to make sure they are setup for success.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction
with a focus on customer loyalty, centricity and building the
Customer Success brand.
- Analyze customer account trends and provide feedback to
internal stakeholders to ensure quality standards, customer
requirements, and features are properly deployed and
addressed.Skills and attributes for success
- 8-10 years relevant work experience in a customer-facing
customer success, account management or strategic consulting
- Ability to navigate customer organizational structures to
identify and build long-term relationships with key account
executives and partners. Collaborate across several different
entities and service lines within the firm to get fast answers to
our customer's complex problems.
- Maintains knowledge of market trends, competitive insights, and
customer success industry trends.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
to keep customers engaged in both virtual and onsite
- Proven track record servicing strategic accounts, ability to
prioritize work and strong time management skills.
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult
situations/people under pressure and remove friction by bringing
the right people together to solve issues.
- Discipline to work and succeed in a fast paced and
organizationally complex environment, to effectively adapt to
rapidly changing technology, and to lead and manage complex
- Embody our culture and values. Ideally, you'll also have
- Combined background of post-sales and sales experience.What we
look forThose who lead with empathy, are curious self-starters and
have a passion for technology and the ambition to use it to power
the human enterprise.
Keywords: Newsearch Horizons, Chicago , Customer Success Leader, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!