Enterprise Account Development
Company: Transportation One, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob purposeThe Enterprise Account Development
(EAD) role will facilitate the achievement of business growth goals
through all sales activities pertaining to new Tier 1 and 2
clients. This role is responsible for developing a strategic sales
plan to promote sales acquisition, growth, and customer retention
and satisfaction for Transportation One (T1) clients. Understanding
your role within the company budget and held accountable for your
contributions. The EAD role will implement and tailor solutions to
increase efficiency, add revenue, and maximize profitability within
the T1 enterprise. Duties and responsibilities
- Prospect new Tier 1 and 2 clients by networking and cultivating
relationships via phone, Zoom and in person interactions.
- Create a tailored outreach approach for new client
- Grow and maximize potential opportunities within individuals'
portfolio of established accounts.
- Hold Client Experience Team accountable to drive operational
excellence, exceed customer-specific KPIs, and offering clients the
best service experience resulting in organic growth.
- Work with pricing team on RFP's in order to communicate with
- Manage performance expectations through customer scorecard
- Remain the point of contact readily available to address
concerns and provide solutions to customers.
- Adhere to T1 sales and reporting expectations.
- Prepare for client business reviews and provide ongoing
feedback in support of continuous improvement and
- Maintaining updated account profiles and activities within the
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Clear and confident communication
- Minimum 5 years' experience in 3PL required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven experience developing high level relationships
- Market knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
Keywords: Transportation One, LLC, Chicago , Enterprise Account Development, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!