Amazon eCommerce Specialist
Company: Accurate Industries
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Accurate Industries, a national leader in the distribution,
installation, and maintenance of steam and sauna bathing
environments is searching for an Amazon eCommerce Specialist.This
full-time Amazon eCommerce Specialist position is responsible for
managing all Marketplace and Storefront activities. You must be an
analytical and thorough professional who is a strong communicator,
and able to collaborate within a team environment. You will aid in
strategizing for growth and increasing marketplace sales. Please
note: this position requires in-office work. Transition to remote
may be possible after start and acclamation. Benefits: When you
join Accurate Industries, not only do you get to work with some
great folks, but youll enjoy comprehensive benefits too. We
- A caring company culture with a casual, yet professional, work
- PTO, holidays, and an annual paid community day to spend with a
charity of your choice
- Company-subsidized Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance
plans available along with dental, vision, and company-paid group
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with annual company matching fundsRole
- Build and upload data to eCommerce marketplaces which primarily
include Amazon, but also Walmart, Wayfair, and eBay.
- Plan and maintain steady growth across eCommerce
- Product setup, content creation, and catalog maintenance on
- Monitors website functionality to ensure the customer is
delivered the desired experience.
- Manage/Monitor Inventory for all marketplaces.
- Constantly audit dotcom customers; monitor items for low stock,
out of stock, or obsolescence.
- Interface with all dotcom customer portals to provide necessary
data and images
- Work with graphic designer to create content as needed and
upload to relevant eCommerce platform.
- Provide team with insights and opportunities for
- Provide competitive price analyses
- Provide weekly KPIs
- Support Sales Representatives.Requirements:
- Experience with Amazon sales and back-end operations.
- Excellent written communicator.
- Precise attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be experienced with eCommerce portals.
- Experience with marketplace account managers and various
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices.
- Please note: this position requires in-office work. Transition
to remote may be possible.
Keywords: Accurate Industries, Chicago , Amazon eCommerce Specialist, Other , Wheeling, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!