Sr. UX Designer
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An
industry solutions professional who wants to work in a
collaborative environment. As an experienced Senior UX Designer,
you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on
projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel.
If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project
Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent
model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client
service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations,
minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career
path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Work with product managers and business stakeholders to ste
product direction and translate business requirements for new
functionality into a workable desgin.
- Produce design visualizations that help stakeholders across
disciplines understand what the best experience looks like:
storyboards, user-flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, etc.
- Create flexible designs and work flows that allow the interface
to easily adapt and change based on new products delivered.
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify leading practices
Our Digital Foundry & Operations works with the Enterprise
Operations group to bring a flexible capability and fluid capacity
model to the delivery of small technology projects and
- 5+ years of UX design experience
- Experience in working across a large organization with varying
technical skill levels.
- Must have the ability to independently influence and design
seamless user experiences that drive customer adoption and
- Experienced with user experience design principles for digital
applications and webpage design and translate business requirements
into a design.
- Be able to lead and advise other UX designers and influence the
broader digital design team
- Proficient with Adobe XD
- Experience working deep in the trenches with cross-functional
teams on product design and ownership.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Experience in telecommunications or related industries and/or
experience with ad-tech or mar-tech
- Experience contracting in agile methodology
- Qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Surface knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and FE frameworks like
- Experience working in a consulting environment
Keywords: Deloitte, Chicago , Sr. UX Designer, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!