BI Analytics Lead
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Role - BI Analytics Lead
Duration - Full time
Interview - Phone and Skype
Location - Chicago , IL
Mandatory Technical Skills
1. Strong handson experience in OBIEE and ODI
2.Good handon experience in OBIA financial analytics
3. Experience in Finance predictive modeling in Expense
4. Strong program management skill to manage the project from
Desirable Technical Skills
1. road map design for entire Analytics landscape for Fianance
2. New analytics project development from scartch using ODI,OBIEE
3. Should have good experience in OBIA troubleshooting and new
interface development .
4. Should have knowledge of linear regression/timeseries modeling
for near future analytics road map design.
5. Strong program management skill.
6. Knowledge on pl/sql .
7. Should have Datawarehousing and dimensional modeling concept
8. Should have knowledge in weblogic.
Advantages for Extra skills
1. Fuctional knowledge in python (SK learn)
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Chicago , BI Analytics Lead, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!