Remote Temp Benefits Administrator (MA)
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Title: Temp Benefits Administrator Schedule: Full time,
weekdaysReports to: VP, Total Rewards & HRIS Location: Boston,
MAOur client is a leading financial services institution committed
to making New England a better place to live and do business, and
their employees are integral to their success.Position
SummaryPrimarily responsible for all benefits administration
activities. The role ensures accurate and timely maintenance and
processing of employee data, billing and reconciliation of benefits
programs and provides excellent customer service to colleagues and
other key stakeholders. Also responsible for ongoing enhancements
and maintenance of Workday Benefits. This role offers involvement
in a wide variety of department projects and initiatives, such as
supporting the Client Company's efforts to increase health and
wellness awareness and results. Will actively support the Open
Enrollment 2022 process (November).This position is classified as
sensitive. Sensitive positions are subject to a credit check.The
Client Company currently uses a hybrid work model where staff is in
50% of the time on a bi-weekly schedule. This contract opportunity
can offer more remote work flexibility given the nature of the
work, if aligned with the selected talent's
- Communicates benefit options to employees, facilitating
informational meetings and creating educational materials.
- Reviews and approves new hire and terminated workers benefit
enrollments in Workday and ensures information is sent to benefit
providers timely (most are sent via an automatic integration)
- Reviews and approves all other benefit changes (HSA, 401(k),
and transportation) in Workday and communicates these changes to
- Runs bi-weekly payroll report to review that all benefit
changes have flowed through to payroll. Discuss any discrepancies
with payroll department. Once payroll is complete, prepares defined
contribution files, HSA contribution files, Thrift BEP and
transportation contribution files through Workday reports.
- Reconciles monthly benefit invoices through Workday reports and
submits invoices to accounting in a timely manner.
- Manages and maintains benefit integrations of employee
enrollments, changes and terminations by established
- Completes monthly and annual reports for various Bank benefit
programs including but not limited to medical, dental, life,
long-term disability, defined contribution, defined benefit,
transportation subsidies, and fitness subsidies, including:
- Coordinates new hire benefits on-boarding process.
- Coordinates open enrollment by making any plan changes in
Workday and establishing benefits for the following year.
Communicates deadlines to employees and ensures they enroll in a
timely manner. Sends all open enrollment files to benefit
- Maintains courteous and confidential relationship with
employees, consultants, vendors, other entities and agencies,
within and outside Company's System, and with other members of the
HR staff with an emphasis on collaboration.
- Maintains the department procedures and program documents
pertaining to benefits.
- Performs other duties as assignedQualifications
- Must have six plus years' experience administering a wide
variety of employee benefit programs.
- Workday or other cloud-based HCM experience preferred
- Excellent quantitative skills with a strong attention to
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer engagement skills.
- Exceptional communication skills are required, both written and
- Motivated, self-directed independent individual
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong work ethic
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office and OutlookOur Client
Company is committed to building and sustaining a diverse workforce
that reflects the communities that we serve. As an Equal
Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage applicants from every
ethnicity, color, religion, gender, age, national origin,
disability, veteran or parental status and sexual orientation.All
qualified candidates are urged to submit a resume and cover letter
to: firstname.lastname@example.orgWe are unable to consider non-US
residents who require sponsorship.
Keywords: Confidential, Chicago , Remote Temp Benefits Administrator (MA), Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!