Posted on: June 26, 2022
Our client in South Chicago, IL is looking for hardworking,
motivated talent to join their team. Don't wait--- apply today!
What's in it for you?
- First Shift
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment What will you be doing?
- Provide labor assistance to service technicians, sales staff,
and other branch personnel engaged in meeting customer's needs.
Assisting with deliveries and preparing equipment for rental.
Perform routine checks on rental equipment to ensure it is safe and
in good working order. Greet customers and assist with customer
inquiries about equipment. Suggest equipment and supplies to meet
customer's needs. Load and unload rental equipment. What do you
- Excellent customer service focus. Eager to learn. Effective
communication and strong teamwork skills and ability to multi-task.
High school diploma and valid driver's license required. Ability to
lift equipment up to 50 pounds. Physical strength and ability to be
on feet all day. Good with hands. Problem solver.Why should you
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021 Are you
Interested? Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will
be in touch within 24 hours. Share this job with friends and family
and earn dollars with every successful hire. ManpowerGroup
recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and
barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming,
fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to
access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to
providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your
Keywords: Manpower, Chicago , General Laborer, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!