Continuous Improvement Supervisor
Company: Neovia Logistics
Posted on: June 26, 2022
The Continuous Improvement Supervisor will function as a project
leader. This position will lead NOS (Neovia Operation Systems) and
continuous improvement projects using Lean and Six Sigma tools and
methodologies. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support facilities throughout the America's region to deploy
Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Functions as subject matter expert.
- Act as trainer and lead workshopsQUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University
- 1 - 3 years Management/Supervisory experience
- 1 - 3 years Project management experience
- Travel 50%
- Six Sigma experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Work is primarily sedentary. Sits comfortably to do the work;
however, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or lifting
item weighing up to 15 pounds.ADDITIONAL INFO
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain
effective working relationships with co-workers, other business
- You must have the drive and commitment to work independently
but also work effectively within a team.Neovia Logistics is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Neovia Logistics, Chicago , Continuous Improvement Supervisor, Other , Romeoville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!