Mental Health Tech
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position: Mental Health TechCareRev is the future of work in
healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away from
creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the
bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry
not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.Signing up is simple.
Once you've applied, passed your interview, and completed
registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid.
It's that easy!---Requirements for Mental Health Tech Role
- Minimum of 1 year full time experience working in an inpatient
behavioral health setting. Must be current and within the last
year. Previous work at home health and corrections facilities is
not applicable for this position.
- BLS and CPI required
- Possibility of floating to different patient populations within
the behavioral health department. -
- Must show competency and skill working with behavioral health
- Familiarity with taking vital signs, assisting with acute
crises, providing support to the medical and nursing staff as
needed and running group sessions is required.
- Bachelors degree is strongly preferred. Applicant must have
5-10 years of experience with no baccalaureate. Must pass a
background check and drug screen prior to first shift.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.---How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.---
Keywords: CareRev, Chicago , Mental Health Tech, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!