Company: Pharma Logistics
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are building something big and if you are
looking for a chance to prove yourself and to make an impact, I
want to hear from you." – Michael Zaccaro; President and CEO of
Pharma LogisticsChallenge yourself and grow your career with the
reverse distribution industry's highest performer, Pharma
Logistics. We are not an average company, our service is not
average, our people are not average, and we work hard to hire
outstanding colleagues for our team. We are seeking candidates that
show passion for what they do, think in terms of continuous, never
ending improvement and seek what is best for the team. If this is
an environment where you feel you can thrive, then we invite you to
join our team as our next Fulfilment Supervisor.Job Duties and
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Oversee daily work of Fulfillment staff, including team leads
and production associates.
- Directs flow of work to meet objectives.
- Ensure even flow of orders on the processing line by directing,
motivating, guiding, and training Pharmers.
- Responsible for order prioritization.
- Responsible for optimizing staffing to meet company objectives
and key performance indicators.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding key performance
- Project work assigned by manager.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding production results.
- Work with the Continuous Improvement and Quality & Compliance
group to determine root-cause analysis with workflow and other
- Responsible for performance management of team leads and
- Responsible for timecard administration.
- Responsible for controlled substance management.
- Responsible for hazardous waste management.
- Provide daily production reporting as requested by
- Additional projects may be assigned as needed by
- Manages a group of team leads.Supervisory / Management
- Leader in the first line management of the department and looks
after the work and performance of the employees.Travel
- NoneRequired Education, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in a
- Two (2) years supervisory experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with teams to produce results for the
- Experience with managing safety and following OSHA
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and drug
- Must be able to stand a minimum of 8 hours per day, and lift up
to 20 pounds
- Must be able to work weekends or any overtime as business needs
ariseWork Environment:This position is located indoors in a
warehouse setting with moderate noise levels and temperatures may
fluctuate. The employee will be handling pharmaceutical products
different times during the course of their shift, which may include
hazardous and control substances. Personal protective equipment
will be provided and must be worn when handling is required to
prevent exposure to hazardous product. This role will utilize
equipment such as a PC's, bar code scanners, printers, and Material
handling equipment, and other standard fulfilment/distribution
center equipment.Physical Demands:The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by a Pharmer to
successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this role, the Pharmer is constantly required to
stand and walk throughout the warehouse for minimum of 8 hours a
day; talk and hear; and use hands to handle, or touch objects or
controls. The Pharmer will also be required to stoop, bend,
twist/turn, kneel, squat, or reach above the shoulders. The Pharmer
must frequently push, pull or lift a minimum of 30 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust and focus. Pertinent product information may
be small, requiring the ability to adjust and focus vision from
product to product, or product to computer and vice versa. The
Pharmer should also be comfortable working on a computer screen
throughout the day.Hazards:The Pharmer may be exposed to hazardous
substances and must be aware of forklifts throughout the
warehouse.Position Type:This is a regular, full-time position. Days
and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday during first
shift, starting at 6:00am. Overtime and weekend/holiday hours will
be mandatory when deemed necessary to meet the needs of the
business.Disclaimer:This job description is not intended to cover
or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any
time with or without notice.
Keywords: Pharma Logistics, Chicago , Fulfilment Supervisor, Other , Libertyville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!