Account Coordinator - Hybrid
Company: NFP Corp
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Who We Are
Thompson Flanagan is a premier insurance brokerage firm, one born
from the belief that theres a better way to operate as brokers.
Thompson Flanagan pairs world-class responsiveness with a rigorous
approach to the understanding and appreciation of our clients
business challenges to determine the best ways to tackle them. Our
team-based model empowers every team member to add value and our
entrepreneurial mindset keeps everyone relentlessly focused on our
clients success. Thompson Flanagan Benefits Group is a subsidiary
of NFP. NFP is a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant and
five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance
for 2017-2021 and we're looking for anAccount Coordinator to join
the team in our Corporate Benefits division.
This is a hybrid position with working in office 3 days a week and
working remotely 2 days a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Client and Carrier relationships; handle day to day
questions, changes, and employee claim issues
- Assist with renewal and marketing process
- Request and review plan contacts from carriers for
- Coordinate Open Enrollment meetings; create and distribute
- Update rates and plans with online enrollment vendor(s);
deliver plans, summaries, and other materials to necessary
- Assist in new carrier implementation
- Build and manage benefit operating systems throughout the
- Create various employee communication documents: Open
Enrollment materials, new hire guides, etc.
- Act as backup for Account Manager and Account Executive
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task efficiently, to understand urgency, and
to be flexible with ever- changing priorities and
- Must work well with others in a fast-paced, customer service
oriented environment and to be responsive to co-workers and
colleagues. Must also work independently, with minimal supervision
and have the ability to take initiative and create
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to learn
and implement other programs quickly and efficiently.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to Must be able to
screen details and identify potential discrepancies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication Exceptional
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 1 to 3 years HR, Carrier, EB experience preferred.
- Insurance industry background or knowledge of group products
Who We Are:
Were a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business
Insurance for 2017-2021 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity
and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are
also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner named as a Top
Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and
Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty,
and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our
clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business
is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients
have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our
growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To
learn more, please visit: .
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays,
401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness
programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and
nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the
end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Keywords: NFP Corp, Chicago , Account Coordinator - Hybrid, Other , Lyons, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!