Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAt HelloFresh, we want to change the way people
eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes
for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen
this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams.
Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading
meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So,
how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and
fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers
looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The
HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well
as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.This
Position Will Support The 3rd Shift for Factor_ A Brand Of
HelloFresh! Job Description: As the Fulfillment Supervisor at
Factor_ you will be a key member of the HelloFresh operations team.
This position will report to the Fulfillment Manager. The
Fulfillment Supervisor will take a hands-on approach and leadership
throughout production and fulfillment. We're searching for someone
who is excited to build something extraordinary and share it with
the world!You will …
- Oversee the strategic operations within the functional areas of
receiving, shipping, fulfillment, storage/distribution of goods,
- Direct activities and provide coaching and guidance to
associates and leads.
- Work alongside and with the team, providing guidance as needed
to ensure maximum productivity.
- Work with Management to complete the given directives of the
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all safety, GMP and
SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene
- Manages the department engaged in essential warehouse functions
(receiving, shipping, and distribution) to ensure high productivity
and high technical integrity.
- Performing internal audits.
- Create and implement processes and procedures.
- Relay quality philosophy to all warehouse personnel.
- Interact with procurement to ensure adequate supply of all
inventory and ingredients.
- Addressing nonconformities from previous internal and external
- Following-up on and closing pending preventive and corrective
- Ensuring that documentation and design controls are appropriate
- Assisting the management team and provide support as
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and
corrective direction.You are...
- A Leader: train and develop a large group of employees
- Performance Manager of warehouse employees
- Problem Solver/Analytical
- Detailed Oriented and Results Driven
- Communicator: speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Time Manager: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining
- Technical: computer literacy to input information into the
- Able to take direction and relay information to employeesAt a
minimum, you have...
- Associate's degree or related management work experience.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a warehouse, should be
combined with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as a
supervisor, and with satisfying customers in technology-driven,
developing companies.About HelloFreshWe believe that sharing a meal
brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures
together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of
diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels
a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this
commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we
serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to
deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative
culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with
our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from
developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of
getting dinner to our customers' homes. Our culture attracts top
talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great
place to work!At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We
are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the
basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion,
age, disability, marital status or any other protected
characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
As part of the Company's commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point
of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to
individuals with disabilities.We want to do adapt our processes and
create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know
how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any
accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the
application form.To learn more about what it's like working inside
HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
Keywords: HelloFresh, Chicago , Fulfillment Supervisor, Other , Lyons, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!