Partner Operations Coach
Company: Wow Bao
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWow Bao is looking for a Partner Operations Coach
to join our team in Chicago!POSITION SUMMARY: The Partner
Operations Coach is responsible for ensuring Wow Bao operating
partners nationwide, including Dark Kitchen operators, licensees,
and other affiliates, achieve and maintain Brand Standards
consistency and quality. The Partner Operations Coach will
collaborate with Wow Bao leadership team to drive operational
standards and identify solutions to enhance performance. Minimum of
3 years in a multi-unit operations leadership role in fast-casual
or full-service restaurant; Preferred: multi-unit operations
leadership role in a regional or national franchise/license
concept, with P&L management and business optimization coaching
experience. What we look for:
- Solution oriented: Where some see problems, you think through
solutions & translate high-level goals into actionable plans.
- Self-starter: a bias towards action and can thrive in a
fast-paced constantly changing environment.
- Forward thinking: you see around corners & are always thinking
of ideas on how to help improve processes. Innovative. Fast Pace.
Growth.Join the fastest growing Asian virtual kitchen concept in
the US! Dark kitchen facilities, sometimes also called ghost
kitchens, are locations in which food is prepared expressly for
off-premise consumption without a dine-in component. Wow Bao has
taken this concept a step further by partnering with food service
and restaurant operators across the country to serve up and offer
Wow Baos curated greatest hits menu specifically for delivery
service, all while leveraging their existing kitchen equipment and
manpower. Our virtual kitchen concept has launched 500+ locations
and on track to double in the size of the business in the next 6
months! We foster a culture of caring.Whether its our guests or our
employees, we put people first. We strive to inspire, to motivate,
and to appreciate one another every day. We live by the golden rule
and treat everyone with kindness, empathy, respect, and a healthy
dose of humor. We take our work, not ourselves, seriously.Equal
- Identify gaps in partners operations vs Brand Standards, then
engage and collaborate with partners operations teams to identify
and drive improvements including operations standards, food
quality, food safety, and P&L.
- Collaborate with Wow Baos Sales, Operations, and Training team
to ensure brand integrity and SOPs.
- Establish, maintain, and update a system-wide assessment and
certification standards and tools.
- Ensure partners have and are utilizing the latest Operation
Manuals and related tools & materials and training resources
- Ensure partners are in compliance with initial training
validations and recertifications
- Provide coaching and feedback to partners on operational
opportunities for improvements. Conduct training sessions covering
specific areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training,
- Take the initiative to proactively analyze gaps in operational
performance and effective apply training solutions and operations
- Partner with Dark Kitchen account management team for
operations launch of new operating partners.
- Support Dark Kitchen Account Managers in resolving partner
operations issues, as necessary.
- Provide the highest level of services and responsiveness to our
clients and partners.
- Leverage training resources and SOPs, including online learning
management system, and adapt tools as needed to achieve partners
consistent execution of Brand Standards
- Maintain a keen understanding of best practices and deploy them
across the partners system.
- Be available to assist and work off-site at new store openings
and new partner activations, as well as local events.
- Promote and foster a culture of care and teamwork among
co-workers and employees.
- Some travel may be required.Travel up to 25%
- Other duties assigned as needed. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 3 years in a multi-unit operations leadership role
in fast-casual or full-service restaurant; Preferred: multi-unit
operations leadership role in a regional or national
franchise/license concept, with P&L management and business
optimization coaching experience.
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency of the English
- Ability to inspire others, coach and provide feedback to
achieve results using power of influence.
- Adept at applying various coaching and training methods
(on-the-job training, e-learning, workshops, virtual training,
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun and entrepreneurial
environment that is 100% onsite.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Excel,
Powerpoint, and Word.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all policies,
procedures and standards as outlined in the Employee Handbook,
Handbook Supplements, and SOPs.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Continuous standing and walking.
- Move safely through all areas of the restaurant which may
include stairs, uneven and slick surfaces.
- Work in a confined, crowded space of variable noise and
- Lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up
to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Restaurant Discounts and Employee Meals
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Employee Discount Programs
- Training, Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- We foster a culture of CARE
- Growth & transfer opportunities; we love it when people grow at
Wow Bao!Benefits eligibility varies based on things like position,
hours worked, and length of service, and all benefits are subject
to change, some of the benefits you might expect are listed
Keywords: Wow Bao, Chicago , Partner Operations Coach, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!