Company: Fast Switch
Posted on: August 8, 2022
07th July, 2022
Service Biller #787788
- The Service Biller is responsible for Service financial and
operational tasks including documentation, material requisition,
job costing, status monitoring, invoicing, and administrative
closeout of service activities.
- This position is required to closely interact with the Area
Service Manager and assigned service staff to ensure the timely and
accurate completion of tasks.
- Supports business leaders through the creation and
interpretation of financial and operations reports.
- Collects, validates, inputs, and reconciles cost data into
- Responsible for receiving and reconciling purchase orders.
- Ensures material and labor costs are posted to correct work
order in a timely manner. Coordinates payroll activities for
Service in the district and ensure technicians post their time on a
- Reviews billing backlog and coordinates/communicates with
Fulfillment Leaders, Field Technicians, other Service Leaders,
customers, and process warranty claims as necessary to resolve
- Research and resolve invoice disputes.
- Sets-up service agreements in system application based on
- Perform the invoicing process for internal and customer
- Performs general administrative functions to support the
Service processes and Service Department.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma required; Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an accounting/billing
- Successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a
fast-paced work environment. Strong communication skills, verbal
and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of
commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy.
- Strong customer focus skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to making decisions, learn quickly,
thinking rationally and exercising good judgment. Work effectively
in diverse team environment.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team with minimum
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We
come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find
their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra.
We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have
a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain,
old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that
is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of
the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative
and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about
every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do
them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit
options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary)
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by
the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
To view all of our open positions go to:
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook:
Keywords: Fast Switch, Chicago , Service Biller, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!