Associate, Provider Services (Provider Recruiter)
Company: Oak Street Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Associate, Provider Services
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of
community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health
and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and
provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in
medically underserved communities. By providing holistic,
comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients'
communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost
savings in further care for those same communities and others.
Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to
tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious
growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating
team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about
our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit
- Reports to the Director of Provider Services.
- Works closely with Regional Vice Presidents and Senior Medical
Directors to execute provider hiring in various markets.
- Assists in meeting physician and nurse practitioner recruitment
needs and fulfilling recruitment strategy.
- Develops relationships with local residency and medical school
programs to strategically grow talent pipeline.
- Research networking opportunities and run cost-benefit analysis
for each opportunity.
- Develops additional physician and nurse practitioner sourcing
- Maintains the candidate pipeline by nurturing relationships
with schools, residency/fellowship programs, and medical
- Pre-screens candidates, coordinates remote and on-site
interviews, and collects and synthesizes feedback from the
- Has or can develop intimate knowledge of the medical training
process (i.e., medical school, internship, residency, etc.).
- Maintains database of candidate information and development of
physician recruitment metrics to measure success and plan for
future recruitment initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned. What are we looking for?
- Recruiting experience (medical-related recruiting is
- High attention to detail and creativity.
- Comfort with some cold calling and prospecting in a sales or
business development environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Someone who embodies being "Oaky". What does being "Oaky" look
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the
forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time,
generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits Oak
Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace
diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to
Keywords: Oak Street Health, Chicago , Associate, Provider Services (Provider Recruiter), Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!