Company: Wellbe Senior Medical
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The WellBe care model is a Physician Led Advanced
Practicecliniciandriven geriatric care (care of older adults) team
focused on the care of the frail, poly-chronic, elderly Medicare
Advantage patients. This population is typically underserved and
very challenged with access to care. To address these problems, we
have elected to bring the care to the patient, instead of trying to
bring the patient to the care. Care is provided throughout the
entire continuum of care - from chronic care and urgent care in the
home, to hospital, to skilled nursing facility, to assisted living,
to palliative care, to end of life care. WellBe's
physician/advanced practicing clinician led geriatric care teams'
partner with the patient's primary care physician to provide
concierge level geriatric medical care and social support in the
home as well as delivering and coordinating across the entire care
At WellBe Senior Medical our Data Scientist applies advanced data
analysis tools and methodologies to deliver insights and actionable
recommendations for the business, as well as individual units.
Utilizes complex statistical modeling to forecast future outcomes
and in various business scenarios. Simplifies results and
communicates findings to business leaders.
* Practices the WellBe mission: To help our patients lead
healthier, meaningful lives by delivering the most Complete
* Responsible for applying advanced data analysis tools and
techniques to provide insights and actionable recommendations for
* Utilizes complex statistical modeling to make predictions about
future outcomes and in multiple scenarios.
* Interprets and applies data in complex analyses and explains
findings to business audiences to improve products and
* May support or lead the development of data-related commercial
offerings and/or other intellectual property (IP)
* Implements statistical and mathematical analyses to support
business decision making.
* Develops and/or uses algorithms and statistical predictive models
and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to
evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
* Applies analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large
amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques such as
predictive statistical models, customer profiling, segmentation
analysis, survey design and analysis, and data mining.
* Documents projects including business goals, data gathering and
processing, leading approaches, final algorithm, detailed set of
results and analytical metrics.
* Develops materials to explain project findings.
* Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
* Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to
exchange semi-complex information related to assigned
* Prepares and presents interpretation of findings to internal
* Assist with office-based tasks during periods of nonactivity
* Participates in regularly scheduled team meetings
* Other tasks needed to accomplish team's objectives/goals
*Educational/ Experience Requirements*:
* Bachelor's degree, or higher, and relevant technical discipline
such as Statistics, Business Analytics, Computer Science,
Mathematics, or related field
* 7+ years of hands-on experience in with data analysis and
predictive analytics machine learning/statistical modeling
* 5+ years of experience with programming languages or packages
such as Python, R, SQL, etc, including data extraction techniques
across multiple database technologies
* Exploratory data analysis skills including understanding,
cleaning, transforming, and reducing datasets prior to analysis
* Experience synthesizing and connecting large amounts of data
identifying trends and opportunities
* Experience applying statistical methods and math to structured
and unstructured data
* Previous experience as a consultant
* Adept at building relationships, credibility, and trust with
those you serve
* Experience in high volume/transaction industries
* Healthcare/Managed Care industry experience
* Broad exposure to the full customer lifecycle
* Business to Business as well as Business to Consumer
* Experience with packages such as Tableau or others for report
development and data presentation
* Interest and aptitude for coaching and mentoring less experienced
* Interest in developing and pursuing patents
* Comfort and ability to shift focus areas quickly based on
*Supervisory Responsibility**:* This position will not have
*Travel requirements**:* Travel may be required up to 10%
*The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope
regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position
classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify,
change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management
also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a
qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of this
Keywords: Wellbe Senior Medical, Chicago , Data Scientist, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!