Office Systems Specialist
Company: Konica Minolta
Location: Rolling Meadows
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
co-workers.Position ObjectiveKonica Minolta currently has an
exciting opportunity for an Office Systems Specialist!We seek a
polished individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment to
service our award winning products. You will be responsible for
repair and maintenance of our analog and digital copiers,
facsimiles, multifunctional and connected digital
products.Essential Job Functions
- Maintain tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for
- Perform preventive maintenance and adjustment of
- Repair photocopiers, copiers at the site location.
- Includes complex disassembly, cleaning, and replacement of
individual parts, reassembly, testing and adjustment.
- Troubleshoot equipment to determine the cause of
- Estimate parts and labor for repair.
- Research the current cost of replacement equipment and
recommends repair or replacement of the equipment.
- Provide sales support as required.
- Accurate completion of invoices and expense reports in a timely
manner.Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Applicant must possess some knowledge of computers and
electronics, Computer/Digital Technology or related fields.
- Scope of Model Knowledge: BandW digital copier, printer and fax
- Skilled on 4 segments and low-end color copiers,
- High degree of initiative.
- Exceptionally skilled in organization, attention to detail and
effective prioritization of duties.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be positive, outgoing, self-motivated and committed to
building and maintaining strong customer relations.Experience,
Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 2-4 years of experience related to technical/repair of business
- High School and Technical School graduate or equivalent
- A+ and/or N+ Certification a plus.Konica Minolta Offers: - -
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.Join Konica Minolta and help
drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the
Future.---Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender
status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship
status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information,
veteran status or any other characteristic protected under
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Chicago , Office Systems Specialist, Other , Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!