Sales Associate - Bilingual
Company: America's Best
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Company DescriptionAmerica's Best is part of National Vision,
one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in the
United States. The America's Best brand continues to grow, with 800
stores and counting. Each location combines both parts of the
optical equation - eyewear and eye care - into one excellent
experience at a single low priceFor more details about America's
Best, visit AmericasBest.com.At National Vision, we believe
everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help
people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and
accessible.Our strong force of talented opticians and associates
help customers see their best to live their best. By selling,
fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers with superb customer
service, our opticians ensure our standard of excellence is never
compromised - and they're rewarded for that with an impressive
benefits package.Job DescriptionWhat would you do? - The
- Meet National Vision's sales and company objectives.
- Follow the America's Best "Code of Excellence" to ensure
customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to
customers, as permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
customers, as permitted by state law.
- Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
- Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
- Assist Optometric Technician, Receptionist, and Contact Lens
Technician when necessary.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance
with National Vision protocol.
- Maintain visual merchandising according to Brand and Company
Standards.Qualifications Are you the right fit? - The Suitable
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong selling skills, aimed at meeting both the store's and
self-sales targets, by following company policies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Multitasking and time-management skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Professional attitude and appearance.Additional
InformationTaking care of our peopleWe understand the importance of
financial health and security, and because of that, we provide
competitive compensation to all Associates - including bonus
potential for every position in the store! We also offer a
comprehensive benefits package including health and dental
insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex
spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays,
parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At
National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
within.Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn
more.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information,
disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
characteristics.We are a health care facility and the personnel
performing services onsite are health care workers required to
either be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be tested for
COVID-19 at least weekly in accordance with state law.
Keywords: America's Best, Chicago , Sales Associate - Bilingual, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!