Strategic Account Specialist
Company: Lawson Products, Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
ince 1952, Lawson Products has worked hard to make our
customers' jobs easier by improving their operational efficiency,
productivity and overall performance. As a leader in the MRO
industry, we partner with customers to make sure they have the
right maintenance and repair parts on hand when needed.We're
looking for a motivated Strategic Accounts Specialist to join our
team!Our corporate office is located in Chicago, IL. We offer a
competitive benefits package that includes vision, dental, medical
and retirement benefits, as well as a paid holiday and PTO package.
- Responsible for all new and existing client implementations,
including facilitating meetings with customers to gather their
- Maintain all implementation documents before, during and after
- Works cross-functionally with other departments to set-up
- Process Request for Quotes (RFQs) and Requests for Information
(RFIs) for all strategic customers.
- Resolve customer issues, including a root cause analysis to
prevent these issues from recurring.
- Manages and prepares monthly reports and annual / quarterly
customer business reviews. Attends customer-facing meetings when
- Coordinates with the collections department to ensure all
accounts remain current.
- Ensures the terms and conditions for all customers are being
adhered to and that our organization is in compliance with all
contracts/agreements. Ensures this information is available to all
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required, bachelor's degree
preferred, with a minimum of 3 years' experience in major account
or strategic account support, or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office.
- Works with minimal supervision to achieve results. Relies on
experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. A high
degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills with
the ability to read, analyze, and interpret contracts and technical
- Able to prepare and write business presentations, reports, and
correspondence. Able to effectively present information and respond
to questions from groups of managers, sales representatives and
customers.Lawson Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with
Keywords: Lawson Products, Inc., Chicago , Strategic Account Specialist, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!