Talent Acquisition Partner - Sr. OMT
Company: Biolife Plasma Services
Posted on: September 25, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge. Job Description About BioLife Plasma
Services Every day at BioLife, we feel good knowing that what we do
helps improve the lives of patients with rare diseases. While you
focus on our donors, we'll support you. We offer a purpose you can
believe in, a team you can count on, opportunities for career
growth, and a comprehensive benefits program, all in a fast-paced,
friendly environment. This position is currently classified as
"hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy
BioLife Plasma Services is a subsidiary of Takeda Pharmaceutical
Company Ltd. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for
supporting and driving all aspects of Recruitment efforts for
BioLife's Sr. Operations Manager Trainee Programs. Successful
incumbent will partner with various members of the Talent
Acquisition and Learning and Development teams to develop and
implement recruiting strategies to support business initiatives.
This position requires extensive interactions in a high-volume,
fast-paced environment using initiative and excellent
time-management skills. The chosen incumbent will help contribute
to the overall success of the BioLife Talent Acquisition Team by
providing a high-level of Customer Service and Quality throughout
the recruiting process. ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform as a Primary, Full-Cycle Recruiter for BioLife's Sr.
Operations Manager Trainee Program to include establishing location
specific Talent Acquisition Strategies for both new and existing
Plasma Centers nationwide.
- Consult with Hiring Managers and HR Partners to understand the
external marketplace for talent in various locations and talent
implications resulting from shifts within the business as well as
current hiring trends, metrics & issues.
- Serve as a consultative and strategic advisor to Manager
Trainee Program Lead and Learning and Development team promoting
partnership and team successes.
- Incumbent will stay current with program structure and
requirements in order to provide interested candidates with
accurate Manager Trainees role & responsibilities.
- Identify and implement various proactive and sourcing
strategies to identify and attract quality candidates in a timely
fashion by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a
multitude of resources.
- Prescreen, identify and submit qualified candidates to Manager
Trainee Program Lead and Learning & Development Partners in a
- Help to champion Inclusion and Diversity by building education,
sourcing practices and targeted goals into the staffing
- Participate in team and individual recruitment projects leading
to continuous improvements resulting in time and cost savings to
help cultivate a 'best-in-class' Candidate and Hiring Manager
- Ensure ongoing integrity of data in Workday (Applicant Tracking
- Prepare job offers and process relocations, when
- Assist with driving and ensuring a welcoming, comprehensive and
efficient application and pre-employment experience for candidates.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to effectively
manage delivery and stakeholder expectations; able to work
independently and within a team environment with success.
- Ability to lead through influence and resolve challenges with
diligence and partnership mentality.
- Ability to possess impeccable attention to detail while
delivering results with minimal supervision.
- Provide clear, effective communication to Program
Administrators and potential candidates.
- Ability to positively contribute in a team setting while
successfully managing and prioritizing multiple locations, hiring
managers and candidates.
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment
strategies to fill open roles.
- Possess strong business and functional acumen; must be
- Ability to cultivate positive and successful relationships and
act as a strategic partner with various Hiring Managers, Business
Partners and Team members.
- Ability to multi-task, respond quickly to shifting priorities
and problem-solve while maintaining flexibility.
- Possess a high degree of initiative, follow through and the
ability to drive toward appropriate solutions.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Workday, Microsoft
Word and Excel.
- Travel Required 5-10% annually LEADERSHIP
- Putting the patient at the center
- Building trust with society
- Reinforcing our reputation
- Developing the business
- Effective coaching and counseling skills. EDUCATION,
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS: --- Bachelor's degree
preferred--- 3- 5 years Corporate Recruiting experience, preferably
in a high-volume and decentralized organization.EEO Statement
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce
and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Locations Bannockburn, IL Worker Type Employee Worker Sub-Type
Regular Time Type Full time
Keywords: Biolife Plasma Services, Chicago , Talent Acquisition Partner - Sr. OMT, Other , Bridgeview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!