Service Representative - Chicago Area
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Our client has created 2 new Service Representative positions in
the Chicago area. As Service Representative, you will work as part
of our client's service team in the Chicago area on instrument
maintenance, repair, and customer support. You will participate in
the Service Bonus Program as well as all other quarterly and annual
Your responsibilities include
- maintenance, calibration, and repair of assigned product
- phone support for customers, troubleshooting
- supplemental travel to customer sites within the United
- administrative tasks related to service work.
You will need these skills and qualifications:
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Experience in troubleshooting electronics , working with
schematics, test equipment and tools.
- BS or AS degree in engineering or related technical
- Ability to travel up to 40% (including overnight travel) across
- Valid driver's license and passport
Out client offers unique and rewarding positions with competitive
salaries, an award-winning benefits package, and opportunities for
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Chicago , Service Representative - Chicago Area, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!