Customer Service Representative
Company: VITAS Healthcare
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Customer Service Representative
VITAS Healthcare is hiring Customer Service Representatives who
will be based out of our office in Lombard, IL. They will function
as Patient Care Coordinators processing and screening incoming
If you have at minimum a high school diploma or equivalent, working
knowledge of computers, internet, can navigate multiple software
systems, type a minimum of 45 WPM, and at least 2 years of
experience in a call center environment, customer service, or
working in a medical industry with knowledge of medical
terminology, then we are interested in you!
We are conducting virtual interviews in September.
Register today. Then, check your email, phone, and voicemail for a
message from us.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- 2 or more years in a call center environment and/or experience
working using medical terminology
- High School diploma or equivalent, with medical or business
office training preferred
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the
ability to navigate within automated systems and a variety of
software packages, and type a preferred 45+ WPM
- Available to work at least one weekend day per week and some
- Bilingual - English/Spanish is a big plus, but it's not
Find Your Purpose with a Career in Hospice.
Join VITAS Healthcare Today.
Join a people-focused company that supports you as you care for
Who We Are
Joining our team is more than just starting a new job. It's an
opportunity to do work you're passionate about-work that truly
matters. Here, you will be a key part of an interdisciplinary team,
and you will work alongside others who share your passion and
At VITAS, we know our people are the heart of what we do. Each and
every day, our team members work with compassion and a can-do
attitude as they provide patients and their families with the care
and support they deserve. In return, we support our employees in a
variety of ways, including:
- Benefits: We offer competitive pay, health insurance, 401(k)
matching, life insurance, and paid time off.
- Opportunities for Career Growth: Our leaders support your
career goals with in-house trainings, mentoring, tuition
reimbursement, and more.
- Resources: We are committed to investing in innovative
technology to help our employees work more efficiently and
- Work-Life Balance: Many VITAS positions offer flexible
scheduling options to help you achieve work-life balance.
Working at VITAS is fulfilling and meaningful. Here, your
possibilities are endless. Join the VITAS team today. Associated
topics: associate, clerk, csr, customer care specialist, intern,
internship, product support, rep, representante de servicio al
Keywords: VITAS Healthcare, Chicago , Customer Service Representative, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!