Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Posted on: September 25, 2022
TITLE: Automation Dev
Location: Chicago, IL
We're looking to add an experienced Automation Developer who will
oversee design, development and implementation of key process
automations. The ideal candidate understands robotic process
automation (RPA) at scale and can help us mature our capabilities.
As a member of our Automation Services Team, you will be asked to
collaborate with our business partners and process owners to build
strategies and solutions. You will need to possess a background in
application delivery and IT operations. You will be asked to grow
with us while introducing new ideas and best practices.
- Provide thought leadership to drive strategy and innovation
across the department.
- Engage with business leaders to understand needs and translate
into technology driven automation solutions.
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining key
functions within our RPA portfolio, from layout to function and
according to customer's specifications.
- Apply and integrate technologies such as UIPath, JDE
Orchestrator, and ServiceNow to deliver efficient business
- Participate in Agile release cycles as part of a team,
providing recommendations on designs that capitalize on the
strengths and capabilities of our technology stack.
- Collaborate with IT leadership to ensure cross-functional
issues, tasks, or projects are coordinated and completed with a
sense of urgency and a high level of customer service.
- Translate technology into business language for communication
with nontechnical stakeholders. Regular exposure and communication
to leadership teams.
- Evaluate emerging technology for applicability to business and
- Implement secure development practices and periodically
evaluate platforms for security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Promote company core values at all times and be a role model in
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
other IT related field
- 1+ years of robotic process automation (RPA) development
experience leveraging UIPath platform.
- Experience in automating business processes (at
- 2+ years of experience in software development methodologies
(preferably Java and/or .NET).
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python,
- Proficient in process analysis, design documentation, and
end-to-end solution support.
- Experience in performing code reviews to ensure adherence to
- Proficient in standard development tools (Eclipse, Maven,
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Experience with SQL including data design and querying
- Process oriented with exceptional innovation, analytical, and
- Strong written and oral communications along with presentation
and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of workflow design principles
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to
- Experience using programming languages such as HTML, CSS,
- Experience working with web services and APIs integrating with
- Experience with SASS, Angular, and React
- Experience with Jenkins and analytics tagging
- Experience with Agile methodology and Jira.
- Experience with 3 rd party integration platforms such as
Mulesoft, SSIS, and/or Talend
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate
successful long term relationships with candidates and clients
matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe
technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we
cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer
to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on
collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible
staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology,
Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our
staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Chicago , Automation Developer, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!