CNC Swiss Setter/Operator
Company: R.F. Mau Co.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Illinois based manufacturer of precision machined products has
openings for experienced Setter/Operators of Star CNC Swiss
CNC Swiss Setter/Operator Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience Setting Up and Operating Star CNC Swiss
- Understand how to read and edit G&M Codes
- Understand tooling requirements to set-up and operate machines
in the department, including fixtures and attachments for
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform a sequence of operations
without supervision and consistently maintain the performance
levels set for quality and quantity.
- Follow set-up/operating procedures, as well as recommend
- HS Diploma or GED preferred.
CNC Swiss Programmer/Operator Benefits:
- Health, Dental Insurances
- Co-paid Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible hours
- Lots of available overtime
- Job security
You should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
Machines & technologies you'll use:
Keywords: R.F. Mau Co., Chicago , CNC Swiss Setter/Operator, Other , Lincolnwood, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!