Angular Python Developer
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Company DescriptionJob DescriptionThis position is responsible
for developing, implementing and maintaining Python & Angular
(Typescript & API development expertise) based applications and
components for various marketing automation / solution
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintenance of applications with technologies
such as Python, Angular, Bash, HTML5, RESTAPI s, RDMS, NOSQL DB s &
- Development on cloud-provided technologies with a focus on
- Understanding & implementation of Continuous Integration &
Continuous Deployment frameworks
- Collaborate with developers and business analysts in developing
new software applications and enhancements.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of
software s objectives, business requirements, deliverables, and
specifications in collaboration with internal users and
- Develop technical documentation to define the system
components, development environment and implementation
- Collaborate with QA team to define test cases, metrics, and
resolve questions about test results.
- Develops and implements solutions in accordance with policies
- Analyze user requests and assist with design activities.
- Provide strong technical specialty and knowledge to the
- Develop components based on business and/or application
- Create unit & functional tests in accordance with team policies
- Work with cross-functional teams during crisis to address and
resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment,
analysis, and resolution of cross-functional issues.
- Creative software design & problem solving with ability to
present > 1 solution when performing workMinimum qualifications:
- Developer with 2-4 years of experience required.
- Education: Bachelor s degree
- Recent and relevant experience with software development
- Experience with development technologies with particular focus
on: Python, Angular (Typescript), API development, RDBMS, NOSQL DB
s & EMR
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks
- Experience with cloud (I/PaaS) service provider with particular
focus on AWS.
- Experience with agile software development principles.
- Knowledge of web architectural and design patterns.
- Knowledge of current technologies including Object Oriented
analysis and design practices (Object modeling, use cases, activity
diagrams, and UML).
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle, various
development methodologies, and able to independently participate in
- Ability to design and implement solutions that are reliable,
scalable, and perform at a high-level to meet the service levels
associated with mission-critical solutions.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with ability to
anticipate and avoid problems.
- Ability to implement migration strategies from legacy systems
to new architecture and technologies.
- Ability to work well within a team environment that includes
geographically distributed team members.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and effectively
prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability
to effectively communicate technical information to other
development team members.
- Ability to design and build flexible and extensible systems
with focus on code reuse and generation.
- Experience with writing detailed technical specifications for
developers; design, validate and execute software test
plans.QualificationsAdditional InformationWhen you re one of us,
you get to run with the best. For decades, we ve been helping
marketers from the world s top brands personalize experiences for
millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and
services. Epsilon s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear,
privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our
suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process
400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of
proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and
consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every
employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as
industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at
the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more
than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these
resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Life at Epsilon: Great People Deserve Great BenefitsWe know
that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in
the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you
work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage,
and endless opportunities to advance your career.Epsilon is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon s policy is not to discriminate
against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived
race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical
disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits
harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these
protected categories.Epsilon will provide accommodations to
applicants needing accommodations to complete the application
process.#LI-TG1REF161063K Associated topics: application, c c++,
c++, matlab, perl, programming, sde, sdet, software programmer,
Keywords: Epsilon, Chicago , Angular Python Developer, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!