Bi-Lingual Contract Services Associate (Chicagoland)
Company: Protective Life Corporation
Posted on: November 27, 2022
The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can
be a part of it.
We help protect our customers against life's uncertainties.
Regardless of where you work within the company, you'll be helping
provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it
The Contract Services Associate fulfills a service provider role to
the team by accurately and efficiently processes incoming business
and/or cancellations, while meeting all production and quality
standards. Provide exceptional customer service to internal and
*Primary Job Responsibilities: *
* *Processes transactions.* Accurately process incoming new
business and/or cancellations while maintaining the team's service,
accuracy standards, and month end deadlines. Along with other
duties and special projects.
* *Provide excellent customer service*. While meeting and
maintaining the team's service levels.
* *Manage the customer needs.* By processing incoming business,
cancellation and request for information emails and answering phone
* *Supports various levels of management.* Meets routinely and
pro-actively with managers. Is supportive and connected to
management activities and decision making. Reports issues and/or
trends that become evident to managers.
* Multi-task in a fast-paced environment; including the ability to
change directions and adjust priorities frequently during the
* Promotes team excellence in productivity, quality, and customer
* Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
* Exhibits role model behavior in all aspects of customer
* Proactively identifies continuous improvement opportunities and
* Works with cross-functional teams and promotes collaboration
* Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 3 or more years of relevant experience preferred
* Bilingual preferred
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, SharePoint, MS Teams, and
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong aptitude to problem-solve and analyze data
* Strong written and verbal communication sills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent customer service skills
Performance-Based Compensation: This position is eligible for an
annual incentive based on individual and Company performance.
Protective's targeted salary range for this position is
$40,000-$50,000. Actual salaries may vary depending on factors,
including but not limited to, job location, skills, and experience.
The range listed is just one component of Protective's total
compensation package for employees.
This position also offers additional incentive opportunities
through an annual incentive based on individual and Company
performance as well as a 401k match and a pension plan.
*Employee Benefits: \*
We aim to protect our employees' wellbeing through a broad benefits
offering. For example, we protect physical wellbeing through
health, dental and vision insurance. We protect mental wellbeing
through mental health benefits and an employee assistance program.
We protect time away from work with a variety of paid time away
benefits (e.g., paid time off, paid parental leave, short-term
disability, and a cultural observance day). We protect financial
wellbeing through contributions to healthcare accounts, a pension
plan, and a 401(k) plan with Company matching. All employees are
encouraged to protect their overall wellbeing by engaging in
ProHealth Rewards, Protective's platform to improve wellbeing while
earning cash rewards.
Eligibility for certain benefits may vary by position in accordance
with the terms of the Company's benefit plans.
*Diversity and Inclusion*\*: *
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture
where all employees are able to fully contribute and thrive. Our
goal is to grow and develop our people, attract diverse talent and
support strong, diverse communities.
We support diversity, equity, and inclusion by working to develop a
culture of inclusion and belonging led by leaders who develop
potential and embrace unique skills and abilities. Our aim is to
create an equitable and accountable environment for all leaders and
employees that will drive performance and impact business strategy.
In this way, we can increase overall diversity for leadership roles
and pipelines of talent by maturing our hiring practices, robust
development opportunities and focus on retention of key talent.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being
inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a
diverse and inclusive workforce.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Fluent in Spanish and English (Required)
Work Location: Remote%58047475%
Keywords: Protective Life Corporation, Chicago , Bi-Lingual Contract Services Associate (Chicagoland), Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!