CNC Machine Operator
Company: MW Components
Location: Schiller Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
MW Industries, Inc. is the worlds leading manufacturer of
highly-engineered industrial springs, fasteners, bellows, and
related metal components. With several manufacturing locations
throughout the United states, MW Industries designs and creates
products for a variety of industries, including medical, aerospace,
energy, and automotive. Our products can be encountered in many
everyday applications, such as driving a car, flying in an
airplane, using electronics, or shopping at a grocery store.
Through decades of growth, innovation, and dedication, MW
Industries has proven to be a world-class supplier of custom
springs, fasteners, and precision metal components.This position
has 2 openings, 1 first shift, 7AM-3:30pm and 1 second shift,
3:30pm - 12AMJob Summary:Looking for an experienced Spring Coiler
Setup/Operator to be part of our growing company. Experience
working in a Lean Manufacturing environment is essential. This role
will perform various machine functions, such as coiling springs of
various types and forming wire by performing the following
duties.Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for setting up equipment utilizing coiling specs
and/or setup instructions to meet Customers physical specs.
- Responsible for utilizing measurement equipment to inspect and
record measurements at required frequencies.
- Responsible for creating and updating multiform programs.
- Responsible for building tools in computer and design all
tooling needed to complete jobs.
- Responsible for making adjustments to equipment as well as
operate equipment, as needed, meeting or exceeding efficiency
- Required to read blueprints, spec sheets, and make or shape
tooling.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read blue prints, spec sheets, and make or shape
- Ability to multitask, which includes setup and operation of
- Demonstrated understanding of the machine and tools, including
- Ability to repair and perform maintenance when needed.Education
- High School Diploma / GED; degree from certified technical
- 5-10 years of coiling experience
- Experience with Mechanical Torin, Wafios, AIM, Orimec, or Itaya
equipment preferred, but any CNC spring equipment will be
- Previous experience with basic inspection equipmentPhysical
- Move/Lift/Carry up to 50 lbsEEOC Statement:MW Industries, Inc.
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.You should be proficient in:
- Troubleshooting CNC Machines
Keywords: MW Components, Chicago , CNC Machine Operator, Other , Schiller Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!