Business Development Representative II
Company: Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 28705
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
Are you a highly motivated, results-driven Business Development
professional looking to make an instant impact on an innovative
Stop searching. Canon Solutions America wants to hear all about
you. We're seeking a highly talented and diligent Business
Development Representative to join our game-changing team. In this
role, you will be responsible for expanding opportunities within
small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB) by communicating with
prospects utilizing a variety of mediums. Our state-of-the-art
technology stack is top-notch and allows you to work within a
systematic, account-based strategy approach to help build a quality
pipeline and develop true connections with prospective clients. To
top it off, we offer a hybrid in-office and remote work schedule to
help contribute to a positive work-life balance. If you are a
goal-oriented, results-driven, self-motivated individual, this role
is for you. Don't delay. Apply today!
This role is perfect for you if you enjoy:
- Generating net-new qualified appointments for outside sales
- Utilizing a CRM and other sales engagement tools to manage and
track all leads.
- Speaking with gatekeepers and intermediaries to build trust and
credibility with the prospect in order to win the right to
- Ensuring KPI targets are being met for daily, monthly, and annual
metrics (i.e. appointment targets, call volume, call duration,
Do you meet these requirements?
- HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required, plus 1 to 2
years of related experience.
- Previous Business Development or similar experience is preferred,
but not required.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- A goal-oriented, results-driven, and self-motivated mindset.
- Ability to multitask between several systems including
Salesforce, SalesLoft, and ZoomInfo, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Comfortable with speaking to anyone within an organization-from
the gatekeeper to a C-level contact.
- Desire to initiate a high volume of outbound calls.
- Ability to handle questions and objections.
- A professional, outgoing, and persistent personality that is
critical to success.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the targeted
- Desire to work closely with outside Sales Representatives.
- Ability to persevere despite slow and uncertain progress.
- Experience with software, printing, equipment, technology sales
is preferred but not required.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws,
regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be
required to follow as a federal government
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our
current postings, please visit us at
#LI - KG1 #PM20 #LI-HYBRID
Keywords: Canon Solutions America, Inc., Chicago , Business Development Representative II, Other , Itasca, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!