Armed Security Officer
Company: Integrity Security Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 27, 2022
- Monitor activity at post assignment including any T. V. monitor
- Check incoming and outgoing people for proper
- Lock/unlock doors, turn lights on/off as scheduled; check doors
and lights for status at prescribed times.
- Provide information/assistance/directions to staff, visitors,
customers, students, and/or faculty.
- Activate/deactivate and/or respond to door alarms.
- When necessary, prepare well-written reports of activity and
- Be prepared to follow emergency procedures relating to fire
alarms/drills, utility/equipment failures, disaster calls or
drills, securing medical assistance.
- Use judgment in deciding to independently handle potential
security or emergency situations and/or when to contact the
- patrol buildings and grounds to ensure safety and security, and
serve as a deterrent. Requirements
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have a valid Illinois Driver's License and/or State
- Must have reliable means of communication such as a phone
and/or e-mail at all times.
- Must be physically fit to perform the duties of the
- Must have a Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC)
- Must have a Firearm Ownership Identification Card (FOID)-for
- Full-time officers must be able to work rotating shifts or
- Part-time officers must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours a
week and work rotating or assigned shifts
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
- Must have the ability to write daily logs and reports
- Must not have criminal convictions that include but are not
limited to: conditional discharges, court supervisions, or driving
- Must have a clean, professional appearance
- Background check required
- Must have a friendly and professional demeanor and provides
quality customer service.
- Must have a clean drug screening
Keywords: Integrity Security Services, Inc., Chicago , Armed Security Officer, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!