Posted on: November 26, 2022
Vuori is re-defining what athletic apparel looks like: built to
move and sweat in but designed with a casual aesthetic to
transition into everyday life. We draw inspiration from an active
coastal California lifestyle; an integration of fitness, creative
expression and life. Our high energy fast paced retail environment
is reflected in the clothes we make. We aim to inspire others to
take on all aspects of their lives with clarity, enthusiasm and
purpose---while having a lot of fun along the way. We are proud to
be an outlet for opportunity and for personal growth and
The role of a Retail Store Inventory Associate at Vuori is to
manage all inventory operations and organization. You work closely
with the Inventory Lead and Store Management team to provide a
great experience for both the team and customers as well as the
needs of the business. You take initiative, have strong assessment
skills, communicate with your team on all inventory happenings, and
are agile at adapting to the ebbs and flows of the day-to-day
Vuori has an awesome company culture that is driven by motivated,
upbeat individuals who foster a love for the outdoors, diverse
culture, athleticism, and love the buzz of retail.
Create a dynamic experience for the back of house
* Forge lasting relationships with store managers, team members,
* Work with the sales team to ensure each customer receives the
best service possible.
* Ensure the back room is tidy, and easy to navigate.
* Ensure destock and restock is handled on a daily basis.
* Ensure the back of the house is kept organized.
Be the business
* Attend monthly inventory meetings.
* Manage weekly cycle counts.
* Manage store to store transfers.
* Manage weekly manual restocks to ensure the floor is fully
* Ensure all shipments are being received and processed in a timely
manner, and follow up with store managers if needed.
* Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner.
* Must be available to work at least one weekend day and some
* Must adhere to scheduled shifts with punctuality.
* Ability to develop relationships with customers and
* Ability to positively and proactively handle customer
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced
* Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
* Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
* Eager to develop new skills and responsive to feedback.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Vuori, Chicago , Inventory Associate, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!