Company: HBR Consulting
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are seeking enthusiastic, analytical individuals with a
creative mind and desire to learn while collaboratively working
together within the HR team!
This HR Generalist position will partner with the HR Director, and
VP of HR for day-to-day support of the business. This role allows
for a wide breath of exposure to our HR department and initiatives
with a focus on HR analytic support to guide HR related decisions
and plans. The ability to collaborate, communicate and engage with
various teams and team members as well as different levels and
situations is highly required. If you are resourceful, flexible,
enjoy working with people while being a key talent contributor to
HR initiatives, this role is for you!
This is a hybrid role working onsite in the Chicago office a few
times a week.
Join a HR team that operates under the mantra of "Better Together"
as leveraging the strengths of each talent is core to our
What's in it for you?
* Have fun & learn while working!
* Highly autonomous work environment
* HR Team collaboration and comradery
* Work with a highly entrepreneurial and inclusive culture
* Ability to effectively make and see changes
* Committed HR leadership team to positive employee engagement and
* Our holistic compensation package reflects our commitment to
partnering with you to achieve your aspirations, including medical
benefits, training, recognition, and wellbeing
* Flexible hybrid work schedule - Ability to work remotely +
in-person in our Chicago office
* Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of
sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and
payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews,
employment records, government labor statistics, competitors'
practices, and other sources.
* Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with
attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover,
and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
* Prepares and maintain reports using Excel and PowerPoint
* Guide and/or assist with project support
* Support HR Director in day to day employee activity
* Own and execute Keno Kozie's onboarding/offboarding employee
* Lead and/or support projects as assigned under direction of VP
and Director of HR. See project through from origination to
completion within the defined scope.
* Assists with employee relations issues
* Assists with data integrity and analysis projects
* Provides support for HR policies/procedures and timelines;
* Support culture/values initiatives
* Partners with 3rd party vendors as needed
* Experience preferred working with core HR programs, specifically
in these areas: Annual Performance Management cycle, Communication
plans, Training and other development programs, Culture and Reward
* Bachelor's degree is required from an accredited institution
* Minimum of 1 year of Human Resources experience in a professional
* Ability to thrive in fast-growth, entrepreneurial,
* Strong abilities in the following areas: judgment, building trust
and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated resourcefulness, ability to take initiative, and
think outside the box to develop solutions
* Demonstrated experience in strong communication skills and
writing skills via Outlook, memos and internal communications.
* Strong inter-personal skills and take pride in being a personable
* Commitment to the organization - a desire to see strategic
initiatives in the HR space rolled out successfully and to make a
* Resilience in the face of challenges to delivery
* Proven capability producing reports and analytics using Microsoft
Excel and PowerPoint deck creation.
* Ability to handle and maintain confidential and sensitive
* Working knowledge of employment law
* Permanent U.S. work authorization
Keno Kozie Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, civil union status,
national origin, ancestry, age, parental status, disabled status,
veteran status, or any other legally protected classification, in
accordance with applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Chicago, IL 60606: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Chicago, IL 60606%58047475%
Keywords: HBR Consulting, Chicago , HR Generalist, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!