Bartender - Kinsley by Fairgrounds
Company: Infuse Hospitality
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*The Company: *Infuse Hospitality is an innovative company that
creates best-in-class experiences in food and beverage, serving
more than 25 million square feet of hospitality space throughout
North America. Founded in 2016, Infuse brings its industry-leading
expertise to expertly craft hospitality solutions for all.
*The Concept: *Kinsley by Fairgrounds Craft Coffee & Tea is a
first-of-its-kind destination that brings a variety of the finest
craft roasters, specialty teas as well as large and diverse food
and bar menus together under one roof. Kinsley, located at 1 N
Wacker in the heart of the loop, will cater to the tenants of the
building as well as the public. Serving Breakfast lunch and bar
bites, it will truly be a one of a kind experience blending craft
coffee, mixology, and food from the scratch; tailored for everyone
at all times of the day. Fairgrounds and Infuse is 100%
people-powered, and we celebrate diversity in our team members and
guests, inviting all to experience the joy of discovery in our
cafes and Restaurants. Kinsley and Fairgrounds is powered by Infuse
Hospitality, an innovative food and beverage management company
committed to creating best-in-class hospitality experiences
throughout North America. For more information about Fairgrounds
Craft Coffee & Tea, please visit https://www.fairgrounds.cafe and
follow us on Instagram.
*All Members of the Infuse Hospitality Team are expected to: *
* Create hospitality experiences that inspire our guests to keep
* Serve our guests, team, and vendor partners with passion and
* Treat everyone others with fairness and respect .
* Solve problems, get results, and have fun.
* Ensure safety and sanitation standards are never compromised.
* Follow all operational policies & procedures including those in
the Infuse Team Handbook.
*As Bartender, you are responsible for building connections with
our guests through your skills and knowledge in the art of craft
cocktails, beer & wine. Additional responsibilities include but are
not limited to: *
* Enforcing company policies and local laws regarding the
consumption of alcohol.
* Memorizing and executing menus according to documented
* Accounting for sales and usage through consistent use of
inventory and point-of-sale systems.
* Completing opening, mid-shift and closing checklists; setting the
next shift up for success.
* Identifying customer needs and making thoughtful recommendations
to grow sales.
*Qualifications and Expectations: *
* 2+ years of cocktail experience
* Monday - Friday availability
* Basset Certification or local equivalent
* ServSafe Certification or local equivalent
* Ability to have effortless conversations and comfort interacting
with a wide variety of people.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
* Strong desire to exceed customer expectations.
* Ability to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40
pounds, work in a standing position for long periods of time..
* Desire to improve, learn new skills, and grow professionally.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Day shift
* Evening shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Infuse Hospitality, Chicago , Bartender - Kinsley by Fairgrounds, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!