Company: Fitness Formula Clubs
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Do you want to dive into a role with life-changing impact? Do
you want to work for a premier fitness company with a winning work
culture and a formula for success that excels? Then, Fitness
Formula Clubs (FFC) is the place for you.
This position is responsible for the safety of all members and
guests at all times as well as the cleanliness and basic
maintenance of the pool facility by providing exemplary customer
service and paying strict attention to detail.
*This seasonal position is from May to September. Days and hours
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for members,
guests, and co-workers.
- Every staff member, regardless of position, has a primary and
urgent responsibility to clean and disinfect all club components as
they are used by members and guests and yourself.Help retain and
attain new members through club promotion and customer service
- Enforce all facility rules and regulations.
- Recognize and respond effectively to emergencies.
- Report unsafe conditions and/or equipment to Pool Manager
- Attend all staff meetings, in-services and training.
- Provide a clean, orderly, safe and healthy environment, guests
- Demonstrate a positive customer service attitude in keeping
with the company's Core Values of Friendliness, Superior Service,
Integrity, Improvement and Safety.
- Respond to the member's concerns, suggestions and
- Other projects as assigned by the Pool Manager.
- American Red Cross CPR Certification (or equivalent)
- American Red Cross First Aid Certification (or equivalent)
- American Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification (or
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to maintain calm and perform duties in a professional
manner in the event of emergency
- Able to prioritize tasks and make good judgments
Position requires extended periods of standing/sitting during
shift. It will also regularly call for bending, lifting, pulling,
pushing. Average strength and dexterity is necessary. There will be
exposure to sun, chemicals and cleaning solutions. Requires the
ability to swim and pass an American Red Cross Lifeguard
certification course or equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Fitness Formula Clubs, Chicago , Lifeguard, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!