Company: Life Time Fitness
Posted on: January 27, 2023
. Position Summary As a Facility Ops Team Member, you will
ensure the cleanliness of the facility while offering great
customer service. The club space must be clean, stocked with
supplies and meet -Life Time's -standards of presentation. Job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains indoor and outdoor club cleanliness and safety by
performing daily maintenance tasks -
- Washes, folds, and stocks member towels and ensures the locker
rooms are neat, and orderly
- Ensures the usage of locker room consumables, cleaning
products, and chemicals follow the amount prearranged by the
- Responds to member inquiries regarding Life Time products,
services, policies and procedures--- --- Position Requirements
- Ability to routinely bend to raise more than 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the
club for prolonged periods of time Preferred Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED Life Time is a place for everyone.
As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and
equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique
contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal
opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes
based on merit and qualifications.
Keywords: Life Time Fitness, Chicago , Facilities Coordinator, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!