Patient Account Representative
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Call and status outstanding claims with third party
- Review claims issues and make corrections as needed and
- Utilize claims clearing house to review and correct claims.
Resubmit electronically when available.
- Review explanation of benefits to ascertain that claim
processed and paid correctly.
- Complete adjustment forms if any adjustments need to be made to
an account and attach all supporting documentation.
- Manage daily productivity via patient accounting system and
productivity reports. Needs to maintain an average of 30-40
accounts worked per day minimum.
- Prorate patient accounts and monitor that balance due is in the
correct financial class.
- Report an overview of the week to the BOD and participate in AR
- Gather and interpret data from system and understands
appropriate course of action to take and initiates time-sensitive
and strategic steps resulting in payment.
- Assist financial counselors as needed.
- Alert Financial Counselors and Business Office Director of all
benefit eligibility matters that suggest or challenge
reimbursement. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three or more years' prior admissions and or collections
experience in a hospital setting required.
- Psychiatric experience preferred.
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Chicago , Patient Account Representative, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!