Strategic Account Support Representative
Company: Pluralsight, LLC
Posted on: March 19, 2023
This position is also available for employment in these
areas:Remote - Colorado, Remote - Illinois, Remote - Minnesota,
Remote - Tennessee, Remote - TexasJob Description:The OpportunityWe
are creating a Strategic Account Support Representative role to
partner with the Strategic Account Executive Teams in North America
and EMEA. This role partners closely with the Account Executive
(AE) and Customer Success Manager (CSM) to secure renewals for our
Strategic Accounts. This role will work closely with the account
team to be proactive with accounts to identify opportunities for
renewal or upsell. This role will ensure revenue renewal, customer
success and long term partnership with assigned customers.The
Strategic Account Support Representative is a critical team member
that has the knowledge to help link sales teams to Sales
Operations, Legal, Finance, and Support; helping to optimize sales
activity, identify process improvement focus areas, and collaborate
across multiple stakeholder organizations to drive sales
revenue.The Strategic Account Support Representative will partner
with Sales teams to prioritize sales opportunities; helping to
remove roadblocks, so we can execute with precision and secure
revenue for the company.Who you are:
- Passionate about Pluralsight's mission - you eat, sleep and
breathe our cause!
- You are creative and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to
everything you do!
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills; in
addition, you can synthesize complex business challenges build
clear solutions and messages for audiences at various levels of
- You are a great teammate, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate
and react to changes in a constantly evolving environment
- You listen, think logically, strategically, and tactically to
solve complex problems
- You are highly self-motivated and you demonstrate an ability to
assume responsibility and work autonomously
- You have utmost ownership of your business
- You care about the customer experience, SaaS and fast growth
- You are accountable for excellence and you are a standout
colleague - you like to understand the guidelines for success,
collaborate with your peers to get what you need, and then work
entrepreneurially to get it done
- You can build trust with key stakeholders and look to
collaborate across teams for success
- Identify and understand the customer's strategy and the related
capability and skills requirements. Ability and validated
track-record to translate this into a compelling value proposition
and define and articulate the customer journey. This customer
journey includes a solid and balanced foundation, joint
accountability of customer and Pluralsight and a path and process
for expansion of PluralsightWhat you'll own:
- Complete expansion and new business transactions, as well as
proactive renewal management including all administrative tasks
such as obtaining Purchase Orders when required, quoting, and order
creation and submission.
- Review and recommend contract Terms, aide customers in
navigating the MSA (Master Services Agreement process.
- Assist reps and customers with vendor form agreements and other
administrative tasks relate to sales process
- Collaborate with Revenue and Customer Success counterparts to
identify and mitigate risk within your customer base. While the AE
forecasts bookings and CSM forecasts Renewal Rate, you will play a
pivotal role in partnering with them to also identify expansion and
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and other enabling support
teams to ensure an enabled Sales and Customer Success team
- Coordinate with Finance and Legal teams to ensure contract and
invoice alignment to sales orders Provide quotes to prospective
customers as advised by the Sales team
- Research and find data to support individual and comprehensive
- Look for areas of improvement within the systems and process to
further enable efficiency.
- Operate as primary field and inside support resource, providing
task offloading as needed.
- You are able to think in scenarios and multiple steps ahead and
observe and mitigate risks early.
- You can think about deals creatively, working effectively with
Deal Desk and Finance.
- Experienced relationship builder with procurement.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Pluralsight
platform.Experience you'll need:
- Experience dealing with Procurement departments for large
- 5 years of SaaS renewal experience working with high-volume
transactions or similar field (sales, customer success, account and
time management); ideally across companies with 10,000+
- Experience negotiating 6+-figure renewals in ARR.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Familiar with Solution-Selling, Customer-centric Selling,
Strategic Selling, the Challenger sale, Business Impact Selling
and/or Value Selling.
- Good verbal, written and presentation and interpersonal skills
both with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Validated strategic negotiation and closing skills with a
successful track record of navigating with all stakeholders within
large complex organizations.We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender,
gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Pluralsight, LLC, Chicago , Strategic Account Support Representative, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...