Flexo Press Operator
Company: SHAMROCK LABELS
Posted on: May 28, 2023
JOB SUMMARY Set up, operate, and maintain a multi-color
Flexographic press, using water-based inks. Manage all aspects of
press performance including productivity, quality, and maintenance.
This is a full-time position for 2nd shift. Hours of work are
Monday through Friday, 3:30pm. to 12:00am, some Saturdays may be
required. JOB FUNCTIONS Below is a listing of the job functions
this position performs. -
- Ensures that product is printed according to
- Pulls job tickets and verify stock, inks, and dies are
available and used as specified.
- Performs line clearance by following line clearance SOP.
- Pulls specifications, verifies anilox's, ink colors, die
outline, stock, and special instructions.
- Sets up the machine; installs anilox's, inks, correct stock,
die, and plates.
- Sets impressions and registers print-to-print and
- Completes all start-up checks, verifies scan ability of bar
code, and gets start approval.
- Completes in-process inspections; follows work instructions and
- Finishes job by verifying end to start approval.
- Closes out job by completing paperwork and placing in the
ticket with the product.
- Performs general maintenance to press.
- Performs other job duties as assigned. COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge, skills & abilities (i.e. organization, leadership,
business acumen, customer service, communication, problem solving,
decision making, etc.) - REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience preferred but not required WORK ENVIRONMENT While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and
vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is
very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling,
stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee
must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust focus. TRAVEL N/A Equal Employment
Opportunity Statement It is the policy of Shamrock Scientific
Specialty Systems, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity
(EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin,
citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion,
creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard
to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Shamrock
Scientific Specialty Systems, Inc. -will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. OTHER
DUTIES Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. -
Keywords: SHAMROCK LABELS, Chicago , Flexo Press Operator, Other , Bellwood, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...