Senior Superintendent - Commercial - Chicago, IL
Company: Michael Page US
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Senior Superintendent - Commercial - Chicago, IL Chicago
Permanent USD110,000 - USD125,000 per year
- Top ENR company with strong backlog of projects
- High base salary, bonus potential, great benefitsAbout Our
ClientOur client is a leading General Contractor in Chicagoland,
looking to add a Senior Superintendent due to their full pipeline
of unique and exciting projects. This company has strong leadership
and invests in their employees to become the best they can be.
Their employees also receive a competitive salary and uncapped
This specific Senior Superintendent position would be overseeing
ground-up and build out commercial, retail and hospitality
construction projects in Downtown and in the surrounding suburbs of
Chicago. Highlights of the company include:
- Profit sharing
- PTO 15 days starting
- Company tech package
- Vehicle allowance
- Gas compensation
Submit application now for resume review within 24 hours.Job
The Senior Superintendent will:
- Lead the on-site team from construction start through project
- Proactively identify and help remedy design deficiencies,
schedule concerns, and other project-specific issues.
- Communicate and interpret contract scope to the entire site
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior
to beginning each phase of work.
- Create and maintain a project production schedule
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each
- Administer a Quality Control Plan.
- Review and approve all invoices and requisitions to ensure
correct payment to vendor.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of construction experience. (commercial, retail, or
hospitality project experience preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Track record of proven leadership and teamwork within a diverse
- Expert knowledge of standard practices in Construction
Management Codes and best practices.
- 30-Hour OSHA training certification and solid understanding of
construction/OSHA-related laws and regulations.
- CPR, First Aid
- Must be fluent in EnglishWhat's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package up to $125,000 base salary,
depending on level of experience
- Performance based bonus potential
- Annual bonus package (usually 10-12% of base)
- Opportunity for company profit sharing
- 401(k) match, Dental insurance, Employee assistance program,
Health/Life/Vision insuranceWe will let you know when any new
construction jobs in chicago are available.
Keywords: Michael Page US, Chicago , Senior Superintendent - Commercial - Chicago, IL, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...